Rawlplug WW90CH Cordless First Fix Framing Nailer
Features and Benefits:
- Removable no mark nose for protecting the timber surface. Especially important when securing timber cladding or facades.
- Key less depth adjustment. The operator can easily adjust the depth that the fixing is driven into the timber to produce a precise and secure fixing.
- Retractable rafter hook ensures safe storage of the tool when not in use. Can also be hung from a tool belt for complete maneuverability.
- Metal magazine. Quick and simple to load due to the one handed operational feeder spring. A safety clip at the rear prevents the nails from falling out and ensures safe reloading.
Technical Specification –
- Fastener Range – 50 – 90mm
- Fastener Type – Clipped Head Nails
- Dimensions – 320 x 279 x 108mm
- Fuel Cell Type – GP1
- Weight – 3.4
- Magazine Capacity – 60
- Battery Charge – 2 hours
- Shots per charge – 4000
- Noise Level – 94dB