You have no items in your shopping cart.
90 Degree Stove Flue Pipe
- Premier One Flue is a range of Matt Black Vitreous enamelled flue pipe. Manufactured in accordance with ISO9001-2008 using low carbon 1.2mm steel and coated to a high standard. Suitable for oil, gas and Solid Fuels, for domestic heating appliances. Finished products have an internal and external vitreous enamel coating to offer extremely high resistance to heat and toxic or corrosive gasses meeting with the requirements of BSEN ISO 28706 – 1:2011.
- The highest level of SAVE Spa quality, laser-welding ensures these carbon steel pipes perfect welding. Subsequent internal/external vitreous enamel coating baked to 850°C provides exceptional resistance against corrosion by combustion condensate. V2 test results specified by corrosion resistance Standard 1856-2 show that Plus 1.4 mm flue pipes have a significantly longer duration than normally painted 2 mm thick pipes that have not received internal vitreous enamel coating. They are perfectly resistant even to extreme situations such as soot-fire without being damaged or modified.
Refunds, Returns and Shipping
Returns and Exchange
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned.
Restocking charges :
Decking, Cladding, Paving, Doors, Skirting, Architrave, Stoves, Fireplaces and all other products 30%
Note Items that are not a stock item will encore a restocking charge of 30% Items include doors, frames, skirting board and architrave , handles, locks hardware.
Pallets and packaging are not removed or taken away by courier.
With regards to any personalised or made to order goods that we offer unfortunately unless these items are faulty we are unable to offer a refund or an exchange.
Stoves, Fireplaces, Internal Doors, Decking, Cladding, Wall Panelling and Electric Fires 30%
In a case where the transportation fee had been waived originally, it will have to be applied to the refund amount.
We recommend that you inspect all goods on receipt and (if possible) refuse delivery if there is any noticeable damage. We require written confirmation of damaged, lost or missing goods (this can be an email) as soon as possible but no longer than 48 hours of receipt. In your notification of correspondence we require images of the damages to further any damage enquiries.
We are unable to accept claims for damaged or missing items after 48 hours from delivery. By accepting delivery, you agree to inspect the product for damages and to report any damages or missing items within 48 hours of receipt.
- All doors should be inspected prior to fitting. We cannot accept returns of doors that have been worked on.
- Pallets and packaging are not removed or taken away by courier.
- Please do not schedule or start any installation work until after you have received your order and checked all goods for any defects or missing parts. This will enable you to resolve any technical questions or to order specific additional fittings, if needed.
We offer nationwide delivery throughout Ireland Northern Ireland. Standard orders are dispatched within 24 hours and usually take 3-15 working days to delivery.
Working days are Monday to Friday excluding public holidays. Any orders placed over the weekend will be considered as being placed on a Monday before 2pm. Please note that delivery of large, bulky goods may take 4-15 days. This is only a guideline and is not a guarantee, we are unable to take responsibility for any delays which are outside of their control.
We offer kerbside deliveries only, your order will be delivered to the kerbside regardless of the weather (e.g. rain, snow, …) unless severe weather conditions prevent us to deliver as stated above. We will not be responsible for any injuries you incur while carrying the products from the pavement inside your home. We will not be responsible for any stolen goods after the handover of goods between the customer and the delivery driver.
Delivery of paving and other bulky goods are offered KERBSIDE DELIVERY AND NOT TO YOUR DRIVEWAY.
Kerbside delivery means that items will be delivered to the nearest kerbside at the address specified. Our freight drivers will position their vehicle as close as possible to the delivery address and unload the palletised goods into a spot on the kerbside that is safe and keeps the pallet secure. This is to ensure the safety of the driver, the customer and the general public.
Large or bulky items are typically products that weight over 30kg. However some items may be classed as large or bulky items even if they weigh less than 30kg due to the products dimensions.
What time of day will I receive my delivery?
Orders are delivered between 8.00am and 6.00pm.
For your convenience, we can deliver your order to your work address. Therefore, when ordering please enter your work address. If applicable, include the company name.
Collection from our Stores
If you live locally or are ready to travel and pick-up, simply place your order and we will contact you when the goods are available. We can store your order for up to 14 days, which will allow you time to collect anytime during our open hours (please wait for our call to avoid a wasted journey).
Change of Orders
Any change of order will only be accepted through email. If you would like to change your order please email your order number and the details to be changed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Exceptions / non-returnable items
As is the nature of the type of products which we offer here at BPM SUPPLIES, there are a select few items which we cannot accept returns on such as special order internal doors, glass etc. These items include personalised items, bespoke/special order items and products that have been finished with any of our finishing services. Special orders such as machined locks, hinges or any alterations to a product can not be returned.